(1) The liner of the thermos flask made of metal is usually made of stainless steel on both sides and vacuumed in the middle.
(2) The liner of the thermos flask made of glass is usually made of glass on both sides and evacuated in the middle, and mercury or aluminum is plated on the two glass surfaces in the middle.
(1) Made of double-layer glass, both layers of glass are plated with silver, like a mirror, which can reflect the heat radiation and cut off the path of heat radiation;
(2) By vacuuming the two layers of glass of the thermos flask, the condition for convection conduction is destroyed, and the thermos flask cap is made of cork that is not easy to transfer heat, which blocks the path of convection heat transfer, completely blocking the three paths of heat transfer, and the heat can be preserved for a long time.
Ordinary glass has a sandwich layer, and the sandwich layer is treated with mirror surface (silver), and the inside is vacuumed to keep warm and prevent convection.
When the bottle liner was invented by the English chemist Dewar in 1900, it was indeed plated with a layer of mercury. Later, with technological progress, all bottle liners were vacuum plated with aluminum, which was both economical and environmentally friendly. In addition, the plating was on the reverse side of the inner glass layer and would not normally come into contact with water. This phenomenon should not occur unless the glass liner is damaged and the aluminum plating mixes into the water.
(1) The thermos flask glass liner is plated with a thin layer of aluminum on the glass.
(2) The stainless steel liner has a silver-plated layer on the outer surface. Since there is a silver-plated layer on the outer surface of the stainless steel insulated bottle liner, it can effectively reduce the heat radiation between the cup and the outside world and increase the insulation time.
(3) The plating is on the reverse side of the inner glass layer and will not normally come into contact with water.
This is the main technical index of the insulated bottle. After filling with boiling water, clockwise tighten the bottle cap or cup cover, and after waiting for 2-3 minutes, touch the outer surface and lower part of the cup body with your hand. If there is an obvious warm feeling on the cup body and the upper part of the cup body, it means that the liner has lost its vacuum.
Golmate thermos flask have various capacities to choose from to meet all your needs. For daily use, 0.35L/0.5L/0.75L is very suitable for carrying with you. For larger capacity, 1.0L/1.5L/2.0L is suitable for household use, office use or outdoor activities. Welcome to inquire.